The 0.4.0 release of Snipbar brings a few bugfixes, improvements and a key new feature: Spotlight searching! Use the native MacOS search to find your snippets and start copying commands.
This release also includes fixing some of the command-builder styling and also adds syntax highlighting for Snippets. Here's the full changelog:
- Spotlight search integration - Snippets can now be searched for through Spotlight.
- Added syntax highlighting to the command previews.
- Tags can now be searched by prepending a hashtag to the search query. E.g. #sql.
- Fixed some text labels showing as white in MacOS light mode (Changed to black).
- Fixed Snippet documentation code block styling (Spacing issues).